Esta semana, los alumnos de la sección bilingüe de 1º A han grabado un vídeo con su profesora de Inglés, Pilar Ortea, y la colaboración de María Tomás, profesora de Biología y Geología bilingüe, recitando Thinking like a scientist, basado en un poema escrito por Jeannie Munson.
Podemos ver el vídeo en este enlace.
Scientists
are like explorers,
using what they know and see.
Scientists
like to discover
new worlds far beyond their reach
I want to
think like a scientist,
observing animals, earth or sky.
I want to
ask good questions,
wondering how, what and why.
I want to
make smart guesses,
discovering what may happen and when.
I want to write
down all my data,
recording pictures, charts or words.
I want to
think through all I’ve done,
drawing conclusions about what I’ve learned.
I want to
do this and much more,
and a good scientist become.
Wondering,
asking, testing, concluding,
that’s what scientists do.
Checking, measuring
, recording and writing,
that’s also what scientists do.
So if you
want to think like a scientist,
then you must do them do.
Mateo, Paola, Yania, Noa, Lucas, Irene, Claudia, Sara, Celia, Marcos, Elisa y Paula.
¡Muy buen trabajo!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario